Drive-in shelving systems are perfect for pallets to be stored with
- high accumulation index;
- low index of references;
- turnover of goods in whole batches or whole tanks.
It is a system often used in cold rooms at minus 30° because it allows you to take full advantage of the space even at controlled temperatures.
The main advantages of a Drive-in shelving:
- optimization of available space up to 90% of total space;
- elimination of corridors between the shelves;
- possibility to store different types of products for each individual corridor;
- more punctual control of entry and exit of goods.